Shipping and Seller Policy
Shipping and Seller Policy
Types of Fees
Artisan/Sellers may be required to pay the following types of fees.
At One Path Marketplace, the Artisan/Vendor will never be charged a listing fee. The Seller will be able to list as many biblical items as possible and never be charged a single penny for listing.
One Path Marketplace charges the Seller of an item 10% of each item sold. One Path Marketplace.
Advertising and Promotional Fees
Currently, One Path Marketplace does not offer Advertising or Promotional Fees. This feature may be provided in the future.
Currently, One Path Marketplace does not have and subscription fee. As One Path Marketplace grows, subscription fees for advertising may be offered.
Payment Processing Fees
Every Item a Seller sell, the Seller will be responsible for the Payment Processing Fee. Currently, the Fee is 2.9% plus $0.30 for every transaction.
Each Artisan/Seller will be responsible for the shipping fees. Shipping fees will depend on the shipping carrier, the origin, destination, weight, and dimensions of the package. If you add signature confirmation or insurance, those fees will be added to the total cost of the purchase.
Any action by the Artisan/Seller to avoid paying a fee is considered fee avoidance and is strictly prohibited by One Path Marketplace. For example, this includes encouraging buyers to purchase an item in your One Path Marketplace shop through another venue. A transaction initiated on One Path Marketplace may not be completed off of One Path Marketplace. The price stated in each listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may not alter the item’s price after purchase for the purpose of avoiding One Path Marketplace transaction fees, misrepresent the item’s location, or use another user’s account without permission.
Paying your One Path Marketplace Fees
One Path Marketplace will automatically deduct all fees owed from your payment account. Provided you have sufficient funds in your payment account, no further payment action is required. If your payment account does not contain adequate funds you are responsible for paying any fees owed in full within 30 days of the date of your monthly statement, or the account will be considered past due, and One Path Marketplace may charge your card on file or take other actions to collect funds. If you make a sale while you have an outstanding balance, the net sale amount will be applied to your outstanding balance. You may pay your outstanding balance manually by credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
One Path Marketplace Payments
One Path Marketplace accepts various forms of payment. Artisan/Sellers registered for Payments can accept payment by credit card, and debit card, and PayPal.
Please refer to your state on how to collect taxes.
How the Seller gets paid
One Path Marketplace will extract seller earnings on a monthly payout basis the first Friday of every month. If the 1st on the month falls on a Friday then the payout will be extracted the next banking business day. If payment for an order has not been deposited on or before the final day of the month it will then be included with the next months payout. Sellers can do and early payout withdraw upon request with an additional 2% transaction fee added to all orders requested for the payout. Payout request must be submitted to: Support@fullarmormin.org. Only one early payout is allowed per month.
Payout example: The Seller sells an item for 10 dollars; One Path Marketplace will hold onto the 10 dollars, charge the transaction fee (2.9 + $0.30), and the 10% listing fee. Total paid out to the Seller will be $8.41. If early payout is requested then the total paid to seller would be $8.21
- All orders from our drop ship vendors fulfill within 24 hours from the time the order is placed.
- Product fulfillment for in stock items from our vendors and artisans fulfill and ship within 48 hours.
- Fulfillment timelines for custom made products is posted in the product description for each item. Standard order date to ship times from vendors and artisans is 2-3 weeks but can vary depending upon demand or type of product.
- Anyone and everyone can set up a storefront with One Path Marketplace. One Path Marketplace is a Christian Marketplace Path, where only Christian Items may be sold.
- You do not have to be a Christian yourself to sell on One Path Marketplace, but your items must be or have some sort of Christian symbol, or phrase on the item to be sold.
- Anyone wishing to open a storefront on One Path Marketplace will need to fill out a sellers form. The Form will include your demographics, and what Items you will sell. One Path Marketplace will have 7 Business days to respond to your inquiry to let you know If you have been approved or denied for your store.
- If approved, you will need to fill out One Path Marketplace form for payment and processing.
- If denied for a storefront, you will be given a reason as to why you were denied.
- All items the Seller wants to sell on their site will have to be pre-approved by One Path Marketplace. One Path Marketplace will have five business days to approve or deny that item to be sold on One Path Marketplace.